Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Tenliness is next to quadliness

Last night, I won my second biggest pot of the session on hand 42, when I made four of a kind, tens, on seventh street. The hand was well disguised, since only one of the tens was showing. It's silly to have a favorite quad hand, but I do. You won't be surprised to hear that it's quad tens. I've had this particular quad hand more times recently than any other quad. As an added bonus, it provides me with a great blog post title :-)

During current Stud session you were dealt 47 hands and:
- saw fourth street 33 times (70%)
- saw fifth street 27 times (57%)
- saw sixth street 19 times (40%)
- reached showdown 9 times (19%)
 Pots won at showdown - 6 of 9 (66%)
 Pots won without showdown - 2

delta: $5,159
cash game 7 card stud balance: $85,375
balance: $10,171,109

No comments:

Post a Comment