Thursday, July 17, 2014

A house on seventh street

Even though my favorite type of hand is a flush, I have to admit I have a different favorite when it comes to ending a session. There's no better way to go out than with a winning full house. It's even better when you hit it on the river. That's what happened to me last night. Actually, that's not strictly accurate. Years of hold'em play has accustomed me to think of the last card dealt in a poker hand as the river, but when the game is seven card stud, the correct name for that card is actually seventh street. The full house I made on seventh street on hand 42 won a pot worth $27,240, fully $20,400 of which was o.p.m. (other people's money). I knew it was time to get out of Dodge, so I did.

During current Stud session you were dealt 43 hands and:
- saw fourth street 33 times (76%)
- saw fifth street 26 times (60%)
- saw sixth street 19 times (44%)
- reached showdown 12 times (27%)
 Pots won at showdown - 7 of 12 (58%)
 Pots won without showdown - 0

delta: $31,638
cash game 7 card stud balance: $87,621
balance: $10,173,355

No comments:

Post a Comment