Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Queenliness is next to quadliness

Last night, I won my biggest pot of the session with four of a kind, queens. Queenliness is next to quadliness! It was a superbly disguised hand, since all of my hole cards were queens. That came relatively early on, on hand 9. That put my stack into the black, and I never looked back. When I'd made a profit of half my starting stack, I decided that was good enough to call it a night.

During current Stud session you were dealt 33 hands and:
- saw fourth street 23 times (69%)
- saw fifth street 19 times (57%)
- saw sixth street 16 times (48%)
- reached showdown 9 times (27%)
 Pots won at showdown - 4 of 9 (44%)
 Pots won without showdown - 3

delta: $20,216
cash game 7 card stud balance: $39,981
balance: $10,125,715

No comments:

Post a Comment