Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Second doppelsession

Last Thursday night's session was like deja vu all over again (to steal a saying from Yogi Berra). Just like the previous night, I had another 30 hand session where I only won 2 hands but still had a nice gain; here are the stats:

During current Hold'em session you were dealt 30 hands and saw flop:
- 4 out of 4 times while in big blind (100%)
- 1 out of 4 times while in small blind (25%)
- 13 out of 22 times in other positions (59%)
- a total of 18 out of 30 (60%)
Pots won at showdown - 1 of 2 (50%)
Pots won without showdown - 1

Though I didn't specify this explicitly when I first defined doppelsession, I'll now refine the definition to include the requirement that the sessions be back to back. I've now had at least two doppelsessions.

delta: $16,700
balance: $855,231

No comments:

Post a Comment