Saturday, January 15, 2011

In the groove

I'm in the groove again, feeling invincible. I know how quickly that feeling can disappear, so I'm going to enjoy it while I can. Last night, I went all in on my first hand and also on my penultimate hand; I won both, but had to split the pot on the first one. The second time I went all in, I'd been dealt a big slick; I hit a pair of kings on the river and won a pot worth $76,150. This enabled me to cross the $900K barrier in the right direction once more.

During current Hold'em session you were dealt 18 hands and saw flop:
- 3 out of 4 times while in big blind (75%)
- 3 out of 4 times while in small blind (75%)
- 7 out of 10 times in other positions (70%)
- a total of 13 out of 18 (72%)
Pots won at showdown - 3 of 6 (50%)
Pots won without showdown - 0

delta: $35,750
balance: $920,173

No comments:

Post a Comment