Thursday, December 16, 2010

Two risers

When you only play poker about once a week, and you're in the habit of waiting to post until the next time you play, it's not too surprising if you don't remember a whole lot about the session you're posting about. Prior to doing some research, all I remembered about last Friday's session was that I had a decent gain; I had to dig into the archives in order to come up with an angle for this entry.

Looking at the bar chart of my stack size over the course of the session, it's easy to see I had two big gains, and every other gain and loss was small. Let's call these big gains "risers". Let me look into the hand histories...

On the first riser, I won a pot worth $21,200 with an ace high flush; $14,200 of that was other people's money.

On the second riser, I won a pot worth $20,500 with three of a kind, jacks; $16,500 of that was other people's money.

During current Hold'em session you were dealt 28 hands and saw flop:
- 3 out of 5 times while in big blind (60%)
- 4 out of 4 times while in small blind (100%)
- 13 out of 19 times in other positions (68%)
- a total of 20 out of 28 (71%)
Pots won at showdown - 5 of 10 (50%)
Pots won without showdown - 0

delta: $20,000
balance: $844,638

No comments:

Post a Comment