Friday, April 15, 2022

The stone cold nuts

It's always good to have the nuts, but there's nothing like having the stone cold nuts.

This is an excerpt from my August 14, 2013 post. Last night, on my final hand of the session, I had the stone cold nuts - an ace high flush where I had the ace and the board hadn't paired. Every street, someone else had bet and I was content just to call, not wanting to scare anyone off the hand. I didn't bet on the river, putting a check raise in play. Unfortunately, neither opponent who was still in the hand bet at that point, but regardless of that, I raked in a huge pot and vaulted into the black. Needless to say, my feeling of invincibility hasn't gone away :-)

delta: $359,410
Cash game NLHE balance: $5,878,177
2022 balance: $-138,440
blue distance: $395,140
balance: $94,705,513

No comments:

Post a Comment