Saturday, April 16, 2022

Rocket man

When you get dealt a particular hand at a much higher frequency than the norm, it's a little freaky (or perhaps I should say freq-y :-)) When that hand happens to be the best hold'em holding of them all, it's even freq-ier. Last night, in 204 sit and go no limit hold'em hands, I got dealt rockets 5, count 'em 5, times. That's more than 5 times as frequently as I should have been dealt them.

This is an excerpt from my February 23, 2016 post. I didn't record the number of hands I played last night, but I'm sure it was less than 150. I got dealt rockets twice. That means I was receiving them at least 2.9 times as frequently as I should have been. I won both times. The first brought my stack nearly back to its initial size, and the second gave me enough profit on the night to exit stage left :-)

delta: $120,110
Cash game NLHE balance: $5,998,287
2022 balance: $-18,330
blue distance: $275,030
balance: $94,825,623

No comments:

Post a Comment