Tuesday, September 8, 2020

yaagbh

This is the second time I've used this blog post title. The first was on April 7, 2018; here's an excerpt of what I had to say:

I love my "yet another" acronyms. My newest one is yaagbh, and stands for "yet another always going broke hand". My final hand of last night's session was such a one ... As a refresher, an always going broke hand is a hand you're always prepared to go all in with; it doesn't mean you'll always go broke doing so :-)

Last night, I hit the rail with such a hand shortly after entering the tournament. I was dealt K4o (king four offsuit) and the flop had an ace, a deuce, and a trey. The turn and river were both kings. I shoved after the river and got snap called by a player who'd flopped a straight with 54o (five four offsuit) and had slow played it. Whatcha gonna do?

style flavor buy_in entry players entries paid place winnings

MTT   NLHE   174000 26000       6      26    8     -        0

delta: $-200,000
MTT NLHE balance: $22,925,668
2020 balance: $15,703,343
balance: $77,511,353

No comments:

Post a Comment