Friday, March 9, 2018

Worst 13 bagger ever

When you're in a losing streak, it's natural to wonder where it ranks in your all-time list. For instance, if I've lost four sessions in a row, I like to generate a list of the sums of the deltas of every four consecutive sessions, sort that list, then see where my current losing streak places. If I lose the next session, my interest will still be engaged, and I'll generate a list of the sums of the deltas of every five consecutive sessions, etc. As soon as a losing streak ends, however, it falls off my radar screen. Perhaps it shouldn't, though. In the case where I end one losing streak only to shortly begin another, it's quite possible I can be achieving new personal worsts without realizing it. Recently, that was actually briefly the case :-) From February 22 through March 3, I lost nine sessions in a row. I won the March 4 session, but since then, I've lost three sessions in a row. Those 13 sessions, which are the last 13 I've played, comprise my worst 13 bagger ever; in that stretch, I've lost a whopping 3,343,000 play dollars. My blue distance is even larger, currently standing at 3,971,000 play dollars. I'll be very surprised if I manage to keep my blue distance below four million before I turn things around.

style flavor buy_in entry players hands entries paid place winnings

MTT-R NLHE    43500  6500       9    37      68   15    25        0


delta: $-150,000
MTT with rebuys NLHE balance: $33,378,500
2018 balance: $-345,000
balance: $45,168,260

No comments:

Post a Comment