Saturday, March 3, 2018

BBexit

No, the title of this blog post isn't a typo. It's just another neo neo (neostreet neologism) :-) BBexit is my shorthand for a bad beat exit, when you hit the rail in a tournament on a bad beat. This happened to me on Thursday night. As an aside, I wasn't able to play poker last night due to a power outage. How bad was the bad beat which took me to the rail? Pretty bad! I'd been dealt a pair of queens, and called all in before the flop. I was up against two opponents, both of whom had an unsuited king. That improved my odds substantially, since they each held one of the outs of the other. After the turn, I was an 85.71% favorite, but a king fell on the river. I have a gut feeling those were the best odds I've ever had on a BBexit, and they were almost certainly the best odds I've ever had on a BBexit where three players (including me) went to showdown.

style flavor buy_in entry players hands entries paid place winnings

MTT-R NLHE    43500  6500       9    41      82   18    34        0


delta: $-150,000
MTT with rebuys NLHE balance: $34,421,500
2018 balance: $698,000
balance: $46,211,260

No comments:

Post a Comment