Monday, December 24, 2012

Hallebluejah

The title of this post is an abbreviated way of saying "Hallelujah - I'm in the blue again!" As you may know, what I mean by being in the blue is that my balance has reached a new all-time high. Previously, I've generally lumped the balances of all the poker flavors I've played into a single balance; however, I realize it makes a lot of sense to keep them separate. The poker flavor I now consider to be my best is no limit hold'em, played in the cash game format. Accordingly, I'm going to keep separate track of this particular balance, in addition to my overall balance. For four of my last five sessions, I've been in the blue in cash game no limit hold'em.

During current Hold'em session you were dealt 95 hands and saw flop:
 - 9 out of 13 times while in big blind (69%)
 - 6 out of 12 times while in small blind (50%)
 - 32 out of 70 times in other positions (45%)
 - a total of 47 out of 95 (49%)
 Pots won at showdown - 7 of 12 (58%)
 Pots won without showdown - 8

delta: $15,021
cash game no limit hold'em balance: $3,999,321
balance: $6,448,729

No comments:

Post a Comment