Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Action table

Last night, the table I joined turned out to be an action table. Players were willing to bet big with really marginal hands. They'd hit the felt, then reup for the max without batting an eyelid. I turned out to be one of the action players, though I like to think my standards were higher than the norm :-) I hit the felt on hand 20 when I was dealt an ace jack offsuit; I hit top pair on the flop, and called an all-in bet by an opponent acting before me. My two pair of jacks and tens lost to a two pair of queens and tens; the winner had been dealt pocket queens. Was I discouraged? No way! I reupped for the max, and quickly ran into some serious good luck. On hand 30, my pocket aces won two side pots and a main pot for a total haul of $135,476, and I was done for the night.

During current Hold'em session you were dealt 31 hands and saw flop:
 - 4 out of 5 times while in big blind (80%)
 - 2 out of 3 times while in small blind (66%)
 - 7 out of 23 times in other positions (30%)
 - a total of 13 out of 31 (41%)
 Pots won at showdown - 3 of 4 (75%)
 Pots won without showdown - 2

delta: $68,545
balance: $6,343,833

No comments:

Post a Comment