Friday, December 28, 2012

Dancing

I can remember a time when I swore I'd never go all in on a two pair. That was a simpler time :-) Last night, I went all in on a single pair - not once, but twice. Both times, the pair was kings, and both times, I hit the felt. Those hands were the bookends of my session. What induced me to go all in? The best I can describe it, it was because I felt like dancing. Not ballroom dancing, but the "Saddle up, and let's go dancing" kind :-)

During current Hold'em session you were dealt 36 hands and saw flop:
 - 3 out of 3 times while in big blind (100%)
 - 4 out of 5 times while in small blind (80%)
 - 13 out of 28 times in other positions (46%)
 - a total of 20 out of 36 (55%)
 Pots won at showdown - 0 of 5 (0%)
 Pots won without showdown - 5

delta: $-80,000
cash game no limit hold'em balance: $3,903,322
balance: $6,352,730

No comments:

Post a Comment