Tuesday, May 5, 2020

Two fingerfehlers

Last night, I missed the money by two places. In other words, I bubbled the bubble :-) That's happened to me ten times in my MTT NLHE career. Sadly, I had two fingerfehlers during the course of the tournament, and they may have cost me. I can't guarantee I'd have made the money had I not made them, but they certainly didn't help. What is certain is that if I'd made the money, I would have reached career blue again. The first fingerfehler was when I clicked the fold button when I meant to call, after being dealt AJo (ace jack offsuit). The second was when I clicked the call button when I meant to fold. I don't remember what cards I was dealt that hand, only that they were rags.

style flavor buy_in entry players entries paid place winnings

MTT   NLHE   174000 26000       6     117   30    32        0


delta: $-200,000
MTT NLHE balance: $11,114,668
2020 balance: $4,092,343
balance: $65,900,353

No comments:

Post a Comment