Wednesday, May 13, 2020

Another hole in my game

Last night's session revealed another hole in my game. I often have the urge to try to teach bullies a lesson when I encounter them, and that can cause me to lose lots of chips in a hurry. There was a big stack at my table who was betting too heavily and too frequently, in my opinion. In other words, I had him pegged as a bully. I folded like a good boy for several hands, but couldn't stomach folding KQo (king queen offsuit) when it came up. To his credit, the bully made small enough bets to keep me in the hand all the way to the river. I had to fold to another small bet at that point, since all I had was a king high. That hand took a big chunk out of my stack, and I didn't recover.

style flavor buy_in entry players entries paid place winnings

MTT   NLHE   174000 26000       6     105   30    44        0


delta: $-200,000
MTT NLHE balance: $10,934,668
2020 balance: $3,912,343
balance: $65,720,353

No comments:

Post a Comment