Wednesday, May 20, 2020

Tournament zip codes

Whenever my position in a tournament goes up or down a significant number of places, I think to myself, "You're in a new zip code now" :-) Your playing style can, and should, change when your tournament zip code changes, just as it should change at other key moments, such as when the money bubble approaches. Last night, my zip code changed when the deck started hitting me in the face and I had a cluster of won pots. It's the best feeling in the world to know you're basically assured of making the money, since then you're free to start salivating about reaching the really big money at the top of the tournament. That's what happened to me last night. I never made it to the big money, but you can't expect that every time. I'm happy with the way I played.

style flavor buy_in entry players entries paid place winnings

MTT   NLHE    43500  6500       6     206   60    29   125000


delta: $75,000
MTT NLHE balance: $10,910,668
2020 balance: $3,888,343
balance: $65,696,353

No comments:

Post a Comment