Thursday, April 9, 2020

The streak is dead. Long live the streak!

I first used this blog post title on March 31st, 2012. Here's an excerpt of what I had to say:

When I first heard the phase "The king is dead. Long live the king!" it made no sense to me. How can the king live a single day, let alone a long time, when he's dead? Of course, the answer is that the phrase refers to two different kings. So you'll understand that when I say "The streak is dead. Long live the streak!" I'm referring to two different streaks. I'm hoping to start a new winning streak tonight.

Last night, my pure ITM streak ended at six. I had high hopes of extending it to seven, but hit the rail when my two pair lost to a rivered straight. Time to start a new streak :-)

style flavor buy_in entry players entries paid place winnings

MTT   NLHE    45000  5000       6     192   48    62        0


delta: $-50,000
MTT NLHE balance: $9,161,668
2020 balance: $2,139,343
balance: $63,947,353

No comments:

Post a Comment