Sunday, November 22, 2015

Play where the players are

Last night, I joined a higher stakes sit and go 8-game table than normal, for the simple reason that that's where I found players waiting to play. You have to play where the players are :-) This tells me that people are more willing to gamble it up on Saturday nights, which isn't terribly surprising. I'll definitely be surprised if I see the same behavior tonight, however. For the record, until this year I felt it was somehow sordid and/or unseemly to play poker on a Sunday night, but I've cured myself of that Puritan attitude :-)

style flavor buy_in entry players hands place winnings

SNG   8-Game  45000  5000       6   105     2    94500


delta: $44,500
Sit and go 8-game balance: $323,810
balance: $9,928,964

No comments:

Post a Comment