Saturday, May 14, 2022

The end of an era

Nearly 14 years after joining the PokerStars site, I've reluctantly come to the conclusion that it's time for me to say goodbye to it. They no longer offer the tournaments I love to play, and I can't stomach any of the alternatives. It's been a good long run, and I had a lot of fun along the way. It's no longer fun, and that's why I have to leave.

I'll periodically check back in to see if PokerStars has reinstated my favorite tournaments, but I won't hold my breath. What does that mean for this blog? It's not dead yet, but it's clearly on life support :-) I'm going to take a hiatus from poker for a while, then see if I can find a play money site that offers the tournaments I want. If I find one, this blog will awaken from its cryogenic sleep.

delta: $-800,000
Cash game NLHE balance: $3,462,117
2022 balance: $-2,814,000
blue distance: $4,915,990
balance: $92,029,953

No comments:

Post a Comment