Monday, July 6, 2020

Chopping the moon

Flopping the moon is a wonderful thing. Chopping it? Not so much. Last night, on a hand where I was dealt A7o (ace seven offsuit), I flopped the moon when two aces and a seven showed up. However, an opponent had also been dealt an ace, and when another seven showed up on the turn, my advantage vanished. After a brief raising war on the river, I shoved, my opponent called, and we chopped the pot. The only chips we gained on the hand were half the blinds and half the antes each. Things went downhill for me after that, and I ended up with the dreaded double dash (i.e. I failed to outlast the late registration period). On a more positive note, I extended my consecutive nights played streak to 50.

style flavor buy_in entry players entries paid place winnings

MTT   NLHE   174000 26000       6      68   18     -        0


delta: $-200,000
MTT NLHE balance: $20,887,668
2020 balance: $13,665,343
balance: $75,473,353

No comments:

Post a Comment