Tuesday, November 26, 2019

Priced in

With no hand histories to help me, I'm reduced to writing about what I can remember about a session. As it turns out, what I can generally remember about a session a day after it ends is not a whole lot :-) This is both good and bad. The good: when you're playing well, you're so in the zone that you don't actually need to make conscious decisions; you can let your subconscious take over. When you achieve that level of play, you're not storing anything in long term memory. So it makes a lot of sense that you can't remember much. You can't remember because there was no need to remember. The bad: it's impossible to write very intelligibly about what you can't remember :-)

What I remember most about last night's session was a hand I was forced to call all in with since I was severely short-stacked and priced in. My holding was A6o (ace six offsuit). My opponent turned over his own A6o at showdown, and we chopped the pot.

style flavor buy_in entry players entries paid place winnings

MTT   NLHE    45000  5000       6      91   24    40        0
MTT-R NLHE    43500  6500       9      55   12    34        0


delta: $-150,000
MTT with rebuys NLHE balance: $46,652,000
2019 balance: $12,298,850
balance: $58,833,110

No comments:

Post a Comment