Friday, February 23, 2018

The kitchen sink

One of the things I love about fireworks displays is that they feature grand finales, where ridiculously more fireworks are launched at the very end of a show than were launched at any previous point. One of my high school friends called this the "kitchen sink" ending, where the pyrotechnic team is launching everything into the sky, figuratively including the kitchen sink.

Last night, the one tournament I played had a "kitchen sink" ending for me. The absolute values of the hand deltas of my last four hands, two of which I won and two of which I lost, all fell within the top five absolute value hand deltas of the tournament. Kaboom! Unfortunately, I didn't make the money. Still, the pyrotechnics were a lot of fun.

style flavor buy_in entry players hands entries paid place winnings

MTT-R NLHE    43500  6500       9    81      67   15    24        0


delta: $-150,000
MTT with rebuys NLHE balance: $36,571,500
2018 balance: $2,848,000
balance: $48,361,260

No comments:

Post a Comment