Monday, June 22, 2015

Fwop meister

Last night, in my return to cash games, I was a fwop meister. As a refresher, fwopping is my poker slang for "folding without pain". Obviously, the more painless the act of folding becomes, the more likely you are to fold, and the lower your seeing the flop percentage will be. As it turns out, playing tournaments is excellent fwop training; you must be able to fwop early and often when playing either sit and gos or MTTs. I just ran the numbers and discovered the last time my cash game seeing the flop percentage was as low as it was last night was roughly a year ago. I was underwater all night except for the last hand, when I was dealt rockets. I won a pot worth $68,892 with them, exactly half of which was o.p.m. (other people's money).

During current Hold'em session you were dealt 34 hands and saw flop:
 - 1 out of 3 times while in big blind (33%)
 - 1 out of 5 times while in small blind (20%)
 - 7 out of 26 times in other positions (26%)
 - a total of 9 out of 34 (26%)
 Pots won at showdown - 2 of 2 (100%)
 Pots won without showdown - 1


delta: $18,892
cash game no limit hold'em balance: $6,231,872
balance: $9,092,811

No comments:

Post a Comment