Friday, August 15, 2014

Best stud Laz hand

Several posts ago, I wrote about my best stud Lazarus session. Last night, I had my best stud Lazarus hand. The session itself was a bust. By definition, a prerequisite for a Lazarus hand is that you're severely short-stacked and are forced to put all your chips in the middle. What made the hand truly remarkable was not that I had a miraculous runner runner at the end to come from behind. What made it truly remarkable was that I was dealt 5s 7h 5c, never improved the hand, and yet somehow my pair of fives held up against not one but two opponents at showdown. You just can't make this stuff up!

During current Stud session you were dealt 101 hands and:
- saw fourth street 84 times (83%)
- saw fifth street 74 times (73%)
- saw sixth street 61 times (60%)
- reached showdown 28 times (27%)
 Pots won at showdown - 10 of 28 (35%)
 Pots won without showdown - 3

delta: $-38,685
cash game 7 card stud balance: $106,022
balance: $10,191,756

No comments:

Post a Comment