Wednesday, March 6, 2019

My kingdom for an orbit

This is the third time I've used this blog post title. I can't improve on what I said the first time:

Sometimes, you know you're going to make the money in an MTT. Other times, you know you're going to just miss making the money. The closer you get, the more it hurts not to make it. It really hurts to know that it you could just drag your sorry poker carcass around for one more orbit of the table, you'd make it, but there's no way in hell to do it, since you don't have enough money for the blinds. That's what happened to me in the second MTT I entered last night. My kingdom for an orbit :-)

The good news is that I'm playing well, despite my six session losing streak.

style flavor buy_in entry players hands entries paid place winnings

MTT-R NLHE    43500  6500       9    58      56   12    14        0


delta: $-100,000
MTT with rebuys NLHE balance: $38,280,500
2019 balance: $4,276,750
balance: $50,861,010

No comments:

Post a Comment