Tuesday, February 19, 2019

Frozen out

After experiencing poker interruptus in a variety of different ways, I thought I'd covered the waterfront. Last night, I found out I was wrong. For the first time, I experienced what I'm calling a freeze out. The PokerStars site itself seemed to be the problem, not my internet connection. In the crucial late stages of the tournament I was playing, the site froze up on me and I couldn't successfully reconnect from that point on, despite the fact that I was still able to surf the web. I imagine other players may have experienced the same problem. The only fair thing to do in this circumstance is to throw the whole tournament out, as if it never happened. Unfortunately, that wasn't done in this case :-(

style flavor buy_in entry players hands entries paid place winnings

MTT-R NLHE    43500  6500       9    52      57   12    26        0


delta: $-200,000
MTT with rebuys NLHE balance: $35,946,500
2019 balance: $1,992,750
balance: $48,577,010

No comments:

Post a Comment