Wednesday, July 27, 2016

Nothing new under the sun

Back in my salad days, it was easier to write poker blog posts. This was primarily due to the fact that I had so little poker data, it was relatively easy to find personal bests and/or anomalies to write about. These days, it takes me longer to find some unusual feature in the data from the previous night's session. Sometimes, I can't do it at all. When that happens, it bums me out a bit; it makes me feel like there's nothing new under my poker sun :-(

The best I can come up with from my examination of last night's data is a personal second best - for number of hands played in sessions where I played two sit and gos, and failed to make the money in either. Last night, I played 95 hands. For the record, my personal best in this category is 101 hands, on September 15, 2015.

style flavor buy_in entry players hands place winnings

SNG   NLHE    44000  6000       6    40     5        0
SNG   NLHE    44000  6000       6    55     3        0


delta: $-100,000
Sit and go no limit hold'em balance: $2,907,240
balance: $10,460,329

No comments:

Post a Comment