Saturday, June 4, 2016

That time of year

Friends and neighbors, it's that time of year again. The earth's revolution around the sun has brought us to the World Series of Poker once again :-) This is a bittersweet time for me, more bitter and more sweet every year. I have it on my bucket list one day to go to Vegas and play in the World Series of Poker Main Event. It's not my birthright, but it something I damn well intend to do, whenever that might be. I owe it to myself. I love poker so much!

Where have I been, you might be asking. A combination of things. One is that I watched a fair amount of the Super High Roller Bowl on television. Highly entertaining! I was pulling for Fedor Holz, but he ended up in second. Another factor is that I was really super busy at work this week. That's certainly better than the alternative :-)

On Thursday night, I started play late and didn't play very long, but was able to achieve a tidy profit.

During current Hold'em session you were dealt 35 hands and saw flop:
 - 5 out of 5 times while in big blind (100%)
 - 3 out of 6 times while in small blind (50%)
 - 10 out of 24 times in other positions (41%)
 - a total of 18 out of 35 (51%)
 Pots won at showdown - 3 of 5 (60%)
 Pots won without showdown - 1

delta: $11,319
cash game no limit hold'em balance: $5,770,546
balance: $10,015,688

No comments:

Post a Comment