Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Poker interruptus

Lately, I've been having issues with my internet connectivity at night. Sometimes it slows way down, and sometimes it even stops working completely. That's a horrible feeling, especially when I'm playing poker. Last night, it happened without warning, giving me a bad case of poker interruptus. Since I was in the black at the time, considering the way I've been playing lately, maybe it was a blessing in disguise :-) Be that as it may, I fervently hope it doesn't happen again.

During current Hold'em session you were dealt 53 hands and saw flop:
 - 5 out of 7 times while in big blind (71%)
 - 5 out of 7 times while in small blind (71%)
 - 26 out of 39 times in other positions (66%)
 - a total of 36 out of 53 (67%)
 Pots won at showdown - 4 of 10 (40%)
 Pots won without showdown - 2

delta: $20,735
cash game no limit hold'em balance: $6,513,205
balance: $9,418,304

No comments:

Post a Comment