Saturday, April 26, 2014

My Lord High Everything Else

I never saw a production of Gilbert and Sullivan's "The Mikado", but learned about the humorous title of one of its characters from a colleague at a former company, when he was describing the career arc of a high-ranking executive in that company. According to my colleague, the executive had progressively gained more and more power, until he finally became "Lord High Everything Else". I find this job description fits my cash game no limit hold'em poker career to a nicety. The amount of play money I've won playing cash game no limit hold'em dwarfs the combined amounts of all the other poker flavors I've tried. Cash game no limit hold'em is my bread and butter, my wheelhouse, my sure thing, my Lord High Everything Else. Pretty ironic, when you consider I didn't even dare try it until I'd been playing online poker for 2 1/2 years :-)

During current Hold'em session you were dealt 120 hands and saw flop:
 - 28 out of 38 times while in big blind (73%)
 - 29 out of 41 times while in small blind (70%)
 - 25 out of 41 times in other positions (60%)
 - a total of 82 out of 120 (68%)
 Pots won at showdown - 13 of 26 (50%)
 Pots won without showdown - 35

delta: $3,484
cash game no limit hold'em balance: $5,906,102
balance: $8,963,805

No comments:

Post a Comment