Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Table ender

Last Thursday night, I had my first table ender, which is what I call a hand which causes play to abruptly cease at the table. Unfortunately, since play did cease, I wasn't able to snag the detailed hand history (I consider this a bug in the PokerStars software); all I could grab was the summary in the chat window.

Why did play cease? For one thing, I took at least one opponent to the felt (it may have been two). For another, the pot I raked in was big enough to put me in a very strong bullying position. All the remaining players quickly decided they didn't like the looks of that, and left the table.

For the record, on the table ending hand I won $38,444 in a side pot and $49,594 in the main pot.

delta: $59,813
balance: $562,519

No comments:

Post a Comment